BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Window Schedule reading in 64ths of an inche

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi:

Why do the windows in my window schedule randomly read in 64ths of an inch even though they are specified in whole inches? For example a 3'-1" wide window in plan (and per window settings dialogue box) will read 3'-57/64" in the window schedule?

My project preferences may be set to 1/2" and no smaller.

thanks
6 REPLIES 6
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Don:

Occasionally, my Window or Door Schedule will loose its proper Dimensioning setting (in the View Settings for the Schedule). I have found changing the Dimensioning setting to another Dimensions Preference, closing the View Settings, then changing it back resets the correct Dimensioning setting.

HTH,

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi David:

Thanks for your reply! Could you maybe post a pic of the View Settings that you are referring to? My brain can seem to find it,

thanks,

Don
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Don:

See attachment.

David
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi David:

I didn't see an attachment?

thanks,

Don
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Don:

The attachment only shows up for me if I am signed into the forum (I don't know why this is in this case, normally the attachments show whether I am signed in or not). The setting is View Settings > 2D/3D Documents > Dimensioning.

David
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Dave:

I do finally see the attachment. I only found the window by right clicking. but
I didn't see it any other way.

thanks!
Learn and get certified!