BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Window Schedules and ID manager

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
Currently working on a project in AC10, its an existing building with some extensive remodelling.
Does anyone know how I can stop empty windows from having an element ID number - and also some of the existing windows.
I have succesfully managed do remove them from the schedule by adjusting the criteria but the ID's for the windows do not follow numerical order as it recognises the ID's from the empty windows.
Also, I added an additional parameter to pick up fire rating - worked OK except the empty windows then appeared in the schedule with -- in the fire rating column!!
Any ideas?
Thanks

Also - Door schedules - same problem plus how do you get a door with vision panel to be recognised as a different typr to one with solid panel??
1 REPLY 1
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
You can't get rid of the ID, but you can give it a unique ID, like 'Empty' and then not include that in your criteria of elements to schedule.

Cheers,
Link.
Learn and get certified!