Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Window & Door List Automatic Dimensions not showng

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,

I have created a door and window list, with the automatic dimensions clicked on, but it is not showing. Even if I unclick it and switch it back on, noting happens. When I put other dimensions n the annotation mode in, even that doesn't show. I have created a new list but still it is not working.

What am I doing wrong? I am working on AC24.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Hello Daniel,

I am not sure to understand your mistake and your aim.
Are you able to share someone screen captures ?
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Christophe,

I have attached a picture, the post do not allow me to add pictures.

Basically, in my window list, the automatic dimensions is on, but it is not showing. And I want to show the dimensions.

Apologies, I'm still new to the community, so I'm figuring out how everything works.

Thanks
Podolsky
Ace
it is most likely program bug. There is no hidden settings for automatic dimensioning there - they can be or on or off - I'm quite sure you are doing everything correct. What you can try - open or create another file and test it there. Also you can try open and repair function.
Maybe restart ArchiCAD.
Thanks Daniel about these informations, but I am not able to reproduce this case with AC22 to AC24 on macos.
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
It seems that it could be a bug with the model. I have tested with another model and it works perfectly on that one. I have tried the open & repair function on the said model, but it is still not working. Luckily I don't have a lot of new windows and doors, so I made a plan for now.
Thanks for all the effort.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
What happens if you delete the Schedule Scheme, and then recreate it from scratch? Do the Automatic Dimensions appear then?
Is this by any chance a project migrated from a previous version?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27