BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Window legend V16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Trying to do very simple window legend/schedule showing 2d elevation, id, dims and description. In the past one of the built in lists, legends etc. has worked fine but no matter what I do this list is not showing items on the new reno filter. Further, in trying to trouble shoot this I added only two criteria, 1)element type is window and 2) reno filter is to be demolished. You can see in the background of this screenshot that there are windows, columns, doors, etc. included and several of them are on the existing filter. Similar problems with door legend. Ideas?

Screen shot 2013-02-13 at 5.44.36 PM.png
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
after closer inspection I see I had "or" and not "and" as the opperator between criteria, however, still having the problem in that I cannot get windows or doors on the new filter to show up.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
E. Mickey Peavler:

One thing to check: are the To Be Demolished elements set to Hide in the current renovation Filter?

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!