This is a nice challenge. There is no easy way to do what you need because you can't "split" schedules to achieve this. Also, I see no way to put this in a master layout and have it populate the information.
You could create a schedule that has all the information you need for every window, but you would need to put bits of this schedule in the specific parts of each layout; you would have to change it in each layout and if something happens and columns and rows change size or something is moved, you could loose all your layout formatting (which could be fixable, but a pain to do nonetheless)
Maybe someone else has a different solution, but this is the first one I can think of, so...
The most automated way I see is to create a schedule per window.
1. Create a schedule that has all the information you need. Filter a single window, and create the view of this schedule with the scale and settings you need. A full schedule will help you to keep an eye on window's sizes so that you can set up rows & columns sizes to minimize corrections when relinking views (i.e. give the preview some big margins). Use "records by column" format and schedule the preview first and then the rest of the data.
2. Put this view in your layout and cut it and place the specific parts in the format. You'll end up with the same schedule placed several times in the same layout.
3. Once that's done, duplicate the original schedule and filter a new window.
4. Copy the already formated layout and using the drawing manager, select all the views of this layout (which are views of the same schedule) and relink them to the new schedule (of another window).
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 per window.
Hope I explained myself.