BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Your client is not compatible with the selected server

Michael
Contributor
Your client is not compatible with selected the server (error message) attached....screenshot

checked for BIM Server updates ... AC14 is updated...what has not been checked?

Screen shot 2011-02-11 at 10.26.39 AM.png
Michael |:-)
AC 4.5 - 19 Build 3003 Full USA
Mac OSX 10.10
4 REPLIES 4
Michael
Contributor
See this post today
Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:08 am by Llian "bim server and client version" in this forum two posts below this one.

for answer to my post/question
...my apology for not seeing it before I posted the query.

I am leaving query in forum in the event someone searches this error message and can go to this post for an answer:
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=35306

My issue seems to have been fixed re-loading the Hot-fix and running for BIM Server.

Installation is difficult to understand and given this is a common question, respectfully, GS should update instructions
Mac OSX 10.10
Anonymous
Not applicable
If you haven't resolved your BIM issue, this might help.
If ArchiCAD 14 and/or the standalone BIM Server Manager are found to be installed on your machine, you can choose to either update it or not.

If the BIM Server is found to be installed on your machine, it will be automatically updated if it is not up-to-date.

If ArchiCAD 14 is already up-to-date, but one of the ArchiCAD components (e.g. MEP Modeler or EcoDesigner) is not, the installer will indicate this and you can choose to update it.
Win 32-bit 3477 Hotfix
Win 64-bit 3477 Hotfix
Mac 3477 Hotfix
Michael wrote:
Your client is not compatible with selected the server (error message) attached....screenshot

checked for BIM Server updates ... AC14 is updated...what has not been checked?
In case your still working on this...you may need to upgrade your BIM Manager separately from your ArchiCAD.
The teamwork file, ArchiCAD, and the BIM Server and BIM Server Manager all need to be using the same upgrade/hotfix.

Like this.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Michael
Contributor
Right ,...... after this experience I plan to make sure the hotfix is applied to the BIM Server as well

Thanks Chad & Steve
Mac OSX 10.10
Learn and get certified!