BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ZONE SCHEDULE REVISIONS

Tom Krowka
Booster
Greetings.
I have a schedule that includes zones. Unfortunately I can't change the zone number or name, no add items to the zones via the schedule. If I recall correctly, the schedule used to be totally open which would allow changes to be made to the zones via the schedule input.
It appears I am able to change layer, perimeter and square foot dimensions, and add to the remarks (notes).
All layers are on and unlocked in the plan views. Is this a software change or do I have something locked.
Thanks, Tom
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tom wrote:
All layers are on and unlocked in the plan views.
Have you checked Edit -> Lock -> UnlockAll

It's independet from layer lock.
Tom Krowka
Booster
Doesn't make any difference to anything in the schedule that I can determine. Any other ideas.

Regards, Tom
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

I gave it a quick try myself, and it seems to be working fine for me. Maybe they are not locked by a layer or Element Level, but part of a Hotlink or something (that stops them from being editable on their own)? Try breaking all Hotlinks and suspend grouping, and see if that helps.

If not, please send me the file (in PLA format, in a private message), so that I can take a quick look.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Learn and get certified!