Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Zone Interactive Schedule Windows and Doors Not All Showing?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

In my zone schedule not all my windows and doors are showing up. Is there something one must do with the zone fill to get the windows and doors all showing and to the correct areas?

My zone fills are touching the windows and doors but not all are showing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
3 REPLIES 3
Barry Kelly
Is it anything to do with the height of the wall base or window anchor in relation to the zone height?
i.e. is the wall base below the zone or is the anchor for the window outside the zone height?
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Barry, Adjusted the zone height to 1800mm above the floor to catch most of the windows and doors but it still doesn't work. Some do and some don't show in the schedule. Very peculiar.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Mystery solved thanks to GS. The drawing had a couple of variations of a survey included and the zones were hitting the survey lines and not the walls in some instances and just missed points in other instances.

Once the zones were connected to the wall lines and intersections the windows and doors are nearly all showing up. Still having trouble with some sliding internal doors but I will get to the bottom of it.