BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Zone List as a View?

jbArch
Newcomer
I've worked in AC for over a decade and never bothered much with zones, lists, or schedules. Would like to make better use of these tools, and trying to figure out the kinks.

I've created a List showing all of my zones and their floor areas, plus the total. I'd like to place this on a drawing sheet but am stumped... I know how to save a schedule as a view, but not a list... what am I missing? (Specifically, I can add the list as a view, but it is grayed out when I attempt to place it on a sheet)

I think I could accomplish the same thing with a schedule, except that I really need to show the sum total area — Lists allow this, but I haven't found a way to add this data to a schedule.

Any suggestions?
AC 21 (8002) & 22 USA
Mac OSX 10.14.5 on MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Intel i7, 16GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2GB VRAM, 500GB SSD
1 REPLY 1
jbArch
Newcomer
Ah, nevermind... figured out how to do this in a schedule. If anyone else is searching for this, I found this thread to be helpful:
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=38493&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=schedule+total+area
AC 21 (8002) & 22 USA
Mac OSX 10.14.5 on MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Intel i7, 16GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2GB VRAM, 500GB SSD
Learn and get certified!