Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Zone color shows up when file is launched

dhnguyen
Contributor
I created a new view setting for a floor plan with zone coloring. Everytime I save the drawing, I made sure that I am on a different view so that when another user (or myself) opens the plan, they do not see the zone color showing up.

However, the zone color keeps on showing up everytime the drawing is opened. I looked through the "Work Environment" setting to see if there's an option to turn this feature off so I can save a profile setting, but I dont see it. Please let me know where it is- Thank you.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that every time I open up the teamwork project file, the "default view" is not something I last saved and sent to teamwork project no matter how many times I tried to saved the file with a different view setting... This would solve my problem if someone can show me how to override this default view setting or where it is
DNguyen

ArchiCAD 18- 25

(expert in AutoCAD, novice in ArchiCAD)
3 REPLIES 3
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Could you post two screenshots? One about the state before you close your session (the state you aim for), and one for the state it looks just after opening the file.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
dhnguyen
Contributor
The picture on the left is the default opening view and the one on the right is the one I last saved no matter how many times I "reserved all" and saved with different views, etc.
The Zone fill color is there, it's just transparent because of the model view option.
DNguyen

ArchiCAD 18- 25

dhnguyen
Contributor
I solved my own problem, I'll post it here if someone has this question in the future.

Teamwork file opens with a default view, for some reason it includes zone fill color
Solution: Save the project as a pln file on the desktop with a desired view you want. Share it again as a teamwork project. In the future when you open the teamwork project, it will always default to this specific view.
DNguyen

ArchiCAD 18- 25