Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Zone information not showing correctly in a Door Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I have two rooms shown on the plan (please see the attached image). There is a door between the zones opening into the Zone 2.
I am scheduling the doors and have identified two fields in my schedule ‘From Zone’ and ‘To Zone’. I would like to see it showing ‘From Zone 1’ and ‘To Zone 2’, however my schedule shows ‘From Zone 2’ and does not even identify where it is opening, I just have a blank space there.
I have tried to readjust zones, make sure they are all stretched to wall faces. Tried to tick and untick 'door belongs to the zone into which it opens’ box, however no luck, nothing in my schedule changes.

Is there something specific I am missing? (I have only be working in Archicad for few months!)

Any help would be appreciated!

Many thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
One thing to check is that your zones have a height and are not set to zero.
I just tried (I use different doors to you - my own objects).
I had zone heights of zero and schedule only showed the 'from zone'.
I adjusted the zone height (had to be at least half the door height for some reason) and then the 'to zone' started working as well.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having a similar problem with some "From Zone" showing as blank on my door schedule. I have checked and all the zones have the same 10' height. So what might be the reason for the door schedule not picking up the zone