Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

alignment of 3d views in schedules

Anonymous
Not applicable
i'm doing door and window schedules for the first time using the built in interactive schedule tool; i own cadimage's door and window builder and have previously been using that.

as shown in the attached image, it seems the 3d front view (and i would assume other available views) are being aligned in the schedule grid by the vertical mid-point of the generated drawing (the red dashed line shown). I've added additional dimensions and floor levels using annotation function.

is there a way to adjust this alignment, e.g. align by top or bottom of frame or even better, floor level? even manual adjustment in the schedule so that it looks right would be preferable.

schedule setout.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
Kombibob,
Open the schedule and select one of the images.
On the left you will see an "Align preview to:" section.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks Barry; it was hiding in plain sight all along.

i guess wanting to set the alignment separately for each item (or at least elements on each story) is not possible; i'll try setting up a separate schedule for each story to see if it works.

rob.