BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

also new in schedules..

Anonymous
Not applicable
I want to make a schedule list of morph element with dimensions field (X,Y,Z). I cannot find exacly this field..can anybody help me?
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
I assume by x/y/z you want the smallest 'bounding cube' that could contain the Morph. Even that is not possible.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, for example, I've placed several morph cube dimensions 1000X1000X18 mm..and others.. Are you telling me that is not possible to get data from it?
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
No, even Element Information won't give you that information. Guess there's too many options.

Cheers,
Link.
Morph Info.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't get it...how can he calculate surface and volume. Any CAD program knows solids in dimensions but ArchiCAD. I think I will change my opinion for ArchiCAD.
Link, Karl thanks.
Others tries would be still great:)

PS: If I would make one add-on, are there some experts in this development area? Please contact me.

Link wrote:
No, even Element Information won't give you that information. Guess there's too many options.

Cheers,
Link.
Learn and get certified!