BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

artlantis export problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
cannot write output file.this message i receive whwn i try to save in perspective as artlantis file.when i erase everything the same.when i copy everything in another file/SAME.when i erase everything in copied file then i can save as everything as artlantis file.
what's happening????????????????
4 REPLIES 4
Djordje
Ace
UltrasTito wrote:
cannot write output file.this message i receive whwn i try to save in perspective as artlantis file.when i erase everything the same.when i copy everything in another file/SAME.when i erase everything in copied file then i can save as everything as artlantis file.
what's happening????????????????
Check if you have any walls of zero height. Was asked before.

Not reading the forums, huh? 😉 Search first, read second, post third.

Archicad version and OS in the signature, please ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
no zero height walls
sorry,i couldn't find the answer on forum,i was looking similar topics but nothing.i found the topic CANNOT WRITE THE OUTPUT FILE.
but when i click on it it sazs that the topic is under the moderator investigation.
can i ask you for little patience to reply on my question or at list to tell me where i can find the answer,it is urgent
Karl Ottenstein
The export add-in was written by Abvent (it is a download from their site). Have you asked the question on the Artlantis forums here:

http://www.abvent.com/support/forum/index.php?site=us

in the Import and Plug-In forum?

and/or contacted Abvent technical support?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try to wright the export file not in the same folder as your original file.
Art.lantis R 1.1 has some problems with similar shaders names etc.
Try to make a new folder or a another disc D:\
Sometimes after a restart and a cleaned out the temp files its working.
Learn and get certified!