Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

archicad 23 dwg opening problem

Hello, I have a problem with Archicad 23 commercial license: when I open any dwg-s the file is simply empty. It contains the layouts but does not contain any lines of fills or anything. I am working on a mac. I can perfectly open dwg files with Archi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

composite skin label to schedule

I'm relatively new to archicad with this being my first post on the forum and as such I've pretty used up a reasonable amount of time trying to figure this out. Basically I'm putting together some wall schedules for a decent size project and am wonde...

Schedule Accuracy?

i somewhat serious problem occured today in our documentation. We use Zones to measure the built area and coverage of our building. We have to split up the zones to individual shapes, triangles and rectangles and put separate dimensions to each of th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LISTS AND SCHEDULES

hello, Are lists in archicad important or I only need to learn schedules ? I mean schedules with new AC22 properties seam to replace listing from AC but listing still in AC navigator thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Project Setup - Small Industrial Park

Apologies if I haven't put this into the correct forum and for the Noob question. I've only used Archicad for domestic work to date. I've now got a small industrial park project and was wondering whats the best way to structure the project from the s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiTerra Plus 1.5 - SOSI Coordinate Locator list

Hello, I have a number of SOSI coordinate locator points in my project that look like this: I'm trying to export a list of these coordinate points for input into on-site equipment but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do so. I've tried creat...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP Product Research

Dear all,As a Product Manager for MEP related developments I would like to better understand the needs of architects and engineers using our products. Because of this I have compiled the following survey: https://bit.ly/GSMEP. Responses are more than...

Get list of objects clashed in "clash detection"

Dear folks, how can I produce a list, which shows two objects clashing in one line? At least I need a 2-colum-list, where each colum show the ARCHICAD-GUID (internal ID) of each of the clashing-pair. Background: I got about 14.000 doors imported as g...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes