Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Structure name in IFC

Dear All, Is it possible to have structure name automatically shown in IFC Pset? I am struggling to find this option there, but I can't. I would really appreciate help Kind regards, Karol

IFC export - Missing Meshes

We're finding that whenever we export a project to IFC, no matter what classifications, translators or mapping we use the site meshes never export. Has anyone else found this problem, and found a solution? We use the our of the box classifications & ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bimcloud Restore Data ver 22

Hello,All. I am new in forum and in archicad/bimcloud to. So i need your advice or maybe direction where i can search. I have the following task , on one PC was install BIM manager and all project was stored in it . After windows reinstall ,i reinsta...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Migration error

I'm trying to migrate a project from AC16 to AC18, however, the error messsage I'm receiving is "there is no migration data in prepared file". How do I select the file and delete it from the list so I can find another way to bring it from version 16 ...

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG Export

I have a lot of Layouts setup up ready to be exported as pdf but we'd like to export dwg also. The problem is when archicad exports fills to autocad we ve had complaints that its unusable. What worked for us last time was to copy our view maps and ju...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Trim Text in an Expression

I want to create a Property so I can Label some Composite Walls but I would like to "Trim" off a Revision Number. We add to our Composite Names (the Rev Number lets us know we are using the most recent version as we have a number of Models using a nu...

Importing into 3d Max disastrous please help

Please Help After two weeks and many hours lost - we cannot export our ArchiCad (22) models successfully to 3d max. All the elements are singular when importing the model into max for rendering. We did do layer management on our archicad models. Plea...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug in Archicad 22 - fbx export

Exporting to fbx-file format is not working properly in AC22. If I do some solid element operations on a plank-object and export it to fbx strange things happen. Geometry is corrupted and the texture coordinates are lost. See attached picture. Backsa...