Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Some elements in your Workspace were fixed by ARCHICAD

BIMcloud, Send, gives me a 'Send Succesful' notice reaffirmed by a 'Changes were successfully sent.' followed by a 'Some elements in your Workspace were fixed by ARCHICAD.', which sounded to me rather scary. Hitting 'Show in Browser' takes me to the ...

Ignacio by Expert
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Properties Missing

In the expression tab there are several listing parameters of the skylight element that are missing. On the contrary the parameters are availalble for schedules. I upload a photo because the menu is closing when I try to use the snipping tool from wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! IFC geometry exchange with structural engineer

Hi ! i modeled this small system to start with IFC, i'm not that experienced using it the upper beam is a complex profile : the core, concrete, the skin : Finish, it's modeled like that for technical reasons, i want to export the structural elements ...

IfcBuildingElementPartType Name

Hello, Is it possible to change the name of the IfcBuildingElementPartType to those Composite sublayers after export IFC using the "Split into parts" option? I have tried to apply the Rule in the Property Mapping but it doesn't change the name, and i...

IfcSpatialZone

Hello, I wonder why the class IfcSpatialZone appears in the IFC Schema when setting up the Property Mapping in IFC Translator, if you cannot generate any geometry and map it to that class using the Type Mapping setting. http://standards.buildingsmart...

MEP Installed but I can not draw

I have ArchiCAD 22 Education version. I have downloaded MEP plugin from official site and installed it. Tools are appearing but when I choose any of it and click to draw, nothing appears.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork with different Archicad versions?

My colleague uses Archicad version 20. I want to try to use teamwork option and connect our two pcs, but I see that Archicad 22 is the newest version. As a Revit user myself, I have to catch up a bit with new things in Archicad (I used it years befor...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

“Expression cannot be evaluated for this Element”.

We recently jumped from Ver 20 to Ver 23 (International) So testing Classifications and Properties feature. Kindly see attached image. All Morph elements have separate Classification. However the evaluation of “Balance Area of Plot” fails stating “Ex...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes