Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

IfcSpatialZone

Hello, I wonder why the class IfcSpatialZone appears in the IFC Schema when setting up the Property Mapping in IFC Translator, if you cannot generate any geometry and map it to that class using the Type Mapping setting. http://standards.buildingsmart...

MEP Installed but I can not draw

I have ArchiCAD 22 Education version. I have downloaded MEP plugin from official site and installed it. Tools are appearing but when I choose any of it and click to draw, nothing appears.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork with different Archicad versions?

My colleague uses Archicad version 20. I want to try to use teamwork option and connect our two pcs, but I see that Archicad 22 is the newest version. As a Revit user myself, I have to catch up a bit with new things in Archicad (I used it years befor...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

“Expression cannot be evaluated for this Element”.

We recently jumped from Ver 20 to Ver 23 (International) So testing Classifications and Properties feature. Kindly see attached image. All Morph elements have separate Classification. However the evaluation of “Balance Area of Plot” fails stating “Ex...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMCloud vs. BIMServer? Isn't it the same thing?

I'm at a loss here and pardon my ignorance but......isn't a BIMServer with Teamwork the same thing as BIMCloud or is it two distinct functions? I'm collaborating with a firm in South Florida remotely. Right now we are sending via DropBox the PLA's ba...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

ifc model larger than initial after export

Hello community, I have an ifc model which has the size of ~160mb. After removing some unnecessary elements and exporting, the file size went close to ~300mb. Why did that happen since i expected it to be less than the initial size. Attaching a scree...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule are SLOW and painful

Can anyone explain why scheduling is so slow. It's tedious and painfully slow. I've only a schedule of maybe 40-50 items. It's just a excel speed sheet after all!

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes