Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IFC Zone Height when Imported in Revit

Has anyone discovered the solution in opening IFC to Revit where Zone will have the correct height settings as per AC and not having default height by 8 feet / 2438.4mm? Zone height in AC = 3000mm Exported in IFC and opened in Solibri = 3000mm Opened...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Replace IFC Materials

Hi all, I am bringing in a model from Revit into ArchiCAD and am having a few issues with matching the materials... Is there a way to replace surfaces when you import an IFC model? Within the translator, I can only find a way to replace building mate...

CadImage Help?

Hey all, is there a forum like this for CadImage? We bought two seats each of Coverings and Cabinets to start playing around before introducing it to the whole team. I haven't even looked at the cabinetry yet, because I'm struggling enough with figur...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 22 to dwg

When I import to dwg, all the colors of the walls (and other elements) take the color white. Where this error? Previously, with archicad 18 I exported to dwg and each color was retained. Thank you Ana AC 22

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

import to original coordinates

Hello, I am a beginer in using archicad and I would like to ask, if is there a way how to import a DWG to original coordinates. I have a cadastral map and I want paste on it a map with networks. Thanks in advance for any help on this. I use archicad ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAd model into Google Earth on Ipad

Hi everyone, I’d like to open an AC model integrated in Google Earth on Ipad Pro for demonstration purpose for our client. So far, I’ve tried 3 ways of export-import and none of them works correctly. At every attempt I have different kind of problem ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant see upload model tab in BIM 360 Glue

Benefits Belonging To The Wrist Watch With Alarm The majority of us wish to acquire such for that beginning watch. You may pass a billboard every day on your journey to are effective. When in San francisco you have the most of the line choices when i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP Default Settings dialog box

When I open the Tool Settings dialog box the Apply button is not avaiable as it appears in the User manuals. I can`t find the Default Settings dialog box for MEP elements. Could someone, please help me? https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/user-guide/84...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

door bubbles in plan vs. door schedule

Has anyone else had a problem with doors identifying fine in plan, bubble reads exactly correct, i.e. 106A, but the same door in the door schedule reads 105A? I have a bunch of doors that will not report correctly in the schedule. Bubble in plan is p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes