Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! Composite Wall/Roof export in IFC in AC23 problem

I'm trying some tests exporting in IFC and importing again in AC23 using the "general parametric export": - Composite wall with boolean operation/trim are always transformed in objects - Profile walls with boolean operation/trim remain correct wall p...

AutoCAD embedded layers to print in color

Hi! First post here and new to ArchiCAD, so this might be a dumb question... We have project where we have to use external DWG content on the AC model. We have placed the DWG as a drawing in the model and we need to be able to print from AC so that a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Import RFA 2020 files to AC 22

I tried to import some American Standard RFA files into AC22 6025 using the RFA importer. I got an error message about the converter not supporting this file format. Only supporting 2011 to 2018. When is this importer going to be updated as it seems ...

tsturm by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I re-map an AC boolean to yes/no in IFC?

Hi, I'm creating a template for IFC-export to one of our large scandinavian contractors and I got stuck on Position which in AC is Interior or Exterior. The contractor wants a boolean "is external" - yes/no instead of writing it out in plain text. Is...

BMATCode No Longer Linked

Hi everyone, We're having an issue where the BMATCode is no longer linked to the composite in several of our walls throughout a document. It appears as though somebody has changed the code manually within the wall and it has now lost its connection w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMcloud 2020.1 Released

Dear All, BIMcloud 2020.1 is now available. The unified installer package is accessible on the BIMcloud download site. So far, we have tested the package with the AUS, AUT, FIN, GER, INT, NED, NOR, NZE, SWE, UKI and USA language versions. Support for...

Unable a zone from being recognised by objects

Hello, Is there a way I can make a zone frozen in a way that it is not recognised by objects. In our project we have many zones for different purposes and I would like most of them to be ignored by objects so that they get the properties from the zon...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Element ID Manager

The help section shows that the element Id manager settings are saved to a file so that they can be used elsewhere --- Does anyone know where I can get this file and if I can copy it to other machines in order to pass on my setup ?

RandyC by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes