Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIMcloud Downgrade

Hi Very new to the BIMcloud scene. I'm trying to downgrade to basic but the option to downgrade in the licence tab isn't present. All that is coming up is Total: No licenses available. Only one user can use BIMcloud functions. Any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone stamp location issues

Hi there. I am trying to find a way to batch control zone stamp anchors, instead of moving them individually. When I copy and mirror automatic zones, their zone stamp move away randomly. I would like to anchor the stamps or restrict their location ac...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Door-scheme (locked cells)

Hi, Some of the cells in my door scheme are non-editable (and contain 3 dashes). Can anyone explain to me why, and how to fix this? I appreciate any help. Truls

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMcloud doesn't automatically save PLN backups

Hi all, We are having a problem with our archicad 21 and bim cloud where it stopped automatically saving .PLN files. The settings are set for every 3 hours although changing it doesn't help. The 'project root' settings are just not there for me (the ...

AEismann by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatization of external WORD documentation

Hi everyone, I was curious if there is any method by which I could link project info from my .pln file to a .doc file so that things like: surface areas, client info, site ID, etc. would be automatically filled in the .doc files that are describing t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Will BIMcloud basic run on Mac Mojave?

System requirements don't list Mojave as an option, and I'm wondering if I'm having trouble setting it up because I am running Mojave. I keep getting a message that BIMcloud server is not accessible.

svpribyl by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes