Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad 22 Crashing upon opening teamwork file

I can open a .pln file in version 22 but if I try to open the teamwork file of that same .pln, it crashes on opening. Sometimes I can get it to open once, and it works fine for a bit. If I close and reopen the file, it goes back to crashing. No one e...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjust rounding with expressions

According to Swedish standards rounding of apartment areas have to comply with the following: if the first decimal is 0-4 round down if the first decimal is 6-9 round up if the first decimal is 5 and if the number before the decimal is odd round up, ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Import IFC (or Sketchup) - Editable Terrainmodel (site)

I have created a Terrainmodel in another application that I want to import into ArchiCAD. I seem to import the Sketchup correctly and also the IFC. However it is not possible to edit the terrain. After googling and searching the forum and speaking wi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use Split on an object imported as ifc

Hi, I have a slab imported from an IFC file, and this is now an object that I can't split as a normal slab. I need to split the slab in resonable sections for cast in place purpose. First I need to split the slab in say 3 section, and then detail the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Links.

Hello. We're experiencing an issue where links continue to go missing when opening AC19 Teamwork projects. The files which are missing are located on a network file share server. Relinking is successful but the links will eventually revert to missing...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Line break in schedules

Hi! I made a schedule for doors and I have a text field with additional info to each door. Issue is simple - the text is a simple string in which I simply cannot break the lines. Simple enter obviously doesn't work. I also tried \n, \r, \n\, alt + 01...