Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

ArchiCAD and calculations

Hi, Is there a way to have a Zone and in an expression, create a calculation that deducts every Column from the Zone that is inside/partly inside of that zone ? I have tried to achieve that but not succeeded Any one out there good on calculations? Th...

Doors list graphic elements

Hi Mates, i'm always using interactive schedueling, but, the way list elements presents doors and windows is more interesting for me and for local presentation, is there a way to add section and plan with dimensions in the list view ??

Migrate server from one computer to another

Hello, I’m looking for some help to move our BIM Cloud from one machine to another. Some background: We are a small architecture firm, just 2 architects, and our workstations are basically macbooks pro attached to a docking station with monitors and ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Show "sq ft" on zone schedule

Hello, I have a zone schedule which is displaying zone names and area calculations (see photo). I would like to be able to display "sq ft" next to every area calculation. Is there a way to achieve this? Thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 23 - LAYER NAMING CONVENTIONS? (USA Template)

Just downloaded my copy of AC23. First thing I went to check was....the layer naming convention. Why does Graphisoft continually keep changing the layer naming conventions on their template files from "Walls Exterior" to "A-Wall-Exterior"???? Please ...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with release function in TW in Archicad 22

There is an annoying problem with Release / Release all function in our Teamwork projects in Archicad 22. My colleagues, but also myself have a problem that Archicad doesn't really release elements in the project when one clicks on the Release or Rel...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes