Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! attributes manager

hi, I have the 22 portuguese edition and I don't have the attributes manager. at 21 I had, but 22 not. may you help me?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

schedule surfaces

Hi mates, i'm new with schedules , and i encountered this issue, why it's showing 6.05 or 6.09 on a surface that would be just a 6.00m² ?? the attachement explains it better ! and what is the best method to calculate interior finishes, ?? thanks

Master Script Objects

How are people using Master Scripts objects in AC 22? Auto Note and the Elevation Dimension objects won't work for me in AC 22. Anybody using them successfully in 22? Have tried to contact them on there Website but never get any response.

BIMCloud libraries loading, but as 0K (empty)

We have a user experiencing an issue where she logs into the AC22 BIMCloud server and her project libraries load, but show as 0K in size. Materials are the checkerboard black and purple with the typical black dots for libary parts, but the libraries ...

Archicad 22 Crashing upon opening teamwork file

I can open a .pln file in version 22 but if I try to open the teamwork file of that same .pln, it crashes on opening. Sometimes I can get it to open once, and it works fine for a bit. If I close and reopen the file, it goes back to crashing. No one e...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes