Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

CADIMAGE NEW AC23 QUANTITIES TOOL

I have just downloaded the trial of this "new" tool and cannot find any documentation of how it is meant to be used, in particular how to actually get the measure of an actual archicad item. Has anyone else had a play around with this yet?

Nuge by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Window and Door Schedule, Graphics

I Have opened an archicad file someone else in the office did, However when I opened it it went form linework to graphic display on the door and window schedule. See pictures. I want the to be black and white lifework, because they print better. I ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing Zone properties

In the project I'm working on, the Zones have a property: let's call it Long Room Name (the short room name is in the Zone Name field). In the window schedule I'm creating, I want the windows to be able to schedule the Long Room Name property of the ...

Bruce by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMCLOUD INSTALLATION PROBLEMS

111/5000 Good morning, I wanted to know if it is normal for this warning to appear on the installation, since it does not let me install it. [img][img] translation: you can only define an empty directory or a bimcloud directory for installation

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

curtain wall panel 2d view

Hello everyone, I just make a curtain wall with custom panel shape when I tried to schedule it I can't to get 2d front view of panel , only axonometric ones is there any way to do that. thank you

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SKP elements disappear when convert to Morph

Hi, we've commissioned a 3D context model from a third party supplier. They sent it to us as a Sketchup (SKP) file, which seems to be a pretty common format with that type of service. I've opened it in ArchiCAD 21 (which converts it to an object). I'...