Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Schedules with Sub-Headings

Hi All, I use zones to calculate areas and table them using Schedules. If I've got a multi unit site I want to be able to have one table with the areas for each part of the Unit listed under that Unit sub-heading; How do I about that? For example: Ar...

Interior Design Template

Hi Guys, I am thinking about creating Interior's Template for AC. Do you have any tips? I want to use it mostly for a .mod files, so all of the model data is not inside one .pln/teamwork file, just hotlinked to it. Or maybe my thinking is wrong and i...

ARCHITERRA - DELETING ROADS & CONTOUR LINES

Most recent Samsung Phones are accessible in a wide reach including the fundamental customer telephones and the top of the line business class telephones. Their modest shopper telephones for the low-end market are regularly viewed as better styled an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Export IFC and DXF file to ETABS

Hi, What are the settings to be done to export to ETABS using DXF and IFC file format. I tried the setting in DXF-DWG Translation setup and IFC Translation setup. The file is not opening in ETABS. Please help me. Thank you, Regards, Roopa A

Roopa A by Contributor
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Revision Control

I'm working with an architect firm now and they refuse to use BIM Server, because they "want control over what changes". Has this issue not been addressed with the BIM server? Like who changed what and when? Also, locking stuff from being changed? Is...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes