Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

property expressions, "NONE" or jump to next Line

Does anyone know a good way to jump into a new expression line (Add button)? Case: IF Typ is a wall show a wall-value If Not jump into next calculation. I tried "None" but it won't work in all of the cases I need this to shorten the expressions an ke...

lukaso by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Base Quantities for objects?

Hi, I've got a model with 870 suspended ceilings made with EcoPhone zone accessory, curtain wall or slab depending on the complexity. Now I want to check the area of all ceilings and also export IC Base Quantities. (net and gross area of ceiling) The...

Edit an Schedule

I am starting to work on a schedule provided by an alternate company, when working or trying to edit I have the following problems how can I edit or delete a cell or row in the schedule? if one of my interior doors is on the exterior schedule how cou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Exposed Area (Surface Schedule)

Hi all, Wasn't sure which section to post this. After testing and reading up on the documentation, it seems that a reduction is only applied when the edge is bordering the other. Is there a way to make it also apply the reduction through collision wi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining Individual Keynotes into One Description

Presently I am using Cadimage Keynotes to help create uniformity of building element descriptions throughout documentation. I wonder however, if it is possible to join together two or more specific Keynotes - for instance 'Cedar Bevelback Weatherboar...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone stamp text property to By Layer instead of a color

Hello Everyone, when I export my archicad plans to DWG I get an issue with my zonestamp. When I double click the zonestamp in archciad to enter the Enhanced Attribute Editor > Properties the color of the zonestamp is set to white but I want it to be ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble in Properties Import-Export with Excel

Hi, I've got an unexpected problem that I don't know how to solve: In ARCHICAD 20 and 21 it was possible to export properties to excel and import them back to the project's elements, but I tried to do the same in ARCHICAD 22 and it can only import St...

BIM6x RFA Exchange

Hello, I've installed this add-on but it seems to be extremely slow to import the rfa file as a gdl object. Has anyone else had any experience with this addon? Thanks

JGoode by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial version - 3ds import greyed out

Hi, I'm working on finding some 3d furniture models and the gsm pickings are slim. I learned it's theoretically possible to import 3ds files, but when I select File>Interoperability>3D Studio, both import and export options are greyed out. Is this be...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes