Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Linetypes from an Xref

This might be a very basic question, but how do I control the incoming attributes from an xref? I have a DWG that I want to attach to our plans, but I would like to avoid having extra linetypes that come with it. I thought I could control the convers...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Precison in Schedules

This question may soon turn into a wish, so admins, feel free to move it if you see fit. I was tasked with creating a schedule of steel components of a fairly custom facade, made up from various extrusions of walls, columns, and beams. The main point...

Add null value to Interactive Schedules

Hello, on the screenshots russian ARCHICAD but I hope it's not a problem. I will translate screenshots Here my Interactive Schedule (IS) settings https://prnt.sc/oz3kmq As you can see on the criteria: element type: Window Element ID: ОК-18 Floor: 2 (...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotlink Module Roof Surfacer

Working in ac22 and have a file with a site (parent file) and 3 building files (children) hotlinked into it. One of the buildings (child) has a standing seam roof created using the roof surfacer tool. However it doesn't show the standing seam roof su...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Managing Wall Types: Complex vs Composite

What are your thoughts on using Complex Profiles for parallel wall structures that could be modeled, as Composites? Would it simplify managing Wall Types by having them in the same Attribute category? Does anyone have a practical experience for or ag...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Components by elements;

Hello, I have made composit walls schedule, but one thing I cannot solve. Names of materials of composit wall are listed in alphabetical order and not in order how they are on composit wall structure. How can I list them in correct oreder? First pict...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP modeller System Linetype

Hey! I've been using AC mep modeller for some time now for electrical plans. (It does a good job, surprisingly). Yet, i've been struggling with linetypes for systems, i can't select the linetypes available inside AC, only those shown in the image. Is...

Twinmotion from ArchiCAD: Nothing appears in the window

I am able to "save as" a Twinmotion file from ArchiCAD. When importing into Twinmotion, it goes through the process and seems to be imported. The name of the file shows up in the lower part of the window, but no model is visible the upper part of the...

svpribyl by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can an Architectural graduate become a BIM manager?

I'm looking for career advice from established Architects and perhaps new hires too. I'm a fresh grad, and I've been offered a starting position at a mid-sized firm, but it seems that they want me more for my BIM skills than as a design architect. Th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes