Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

property manager + raster

hello everyone, I would like to ask you if there is the possibility to edit the properties of the raster tool in the property manager. I would like to add some characteristics and it would be helpful. thanks in advance

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Free developers’ software or old version of Archicad

Our company distributes geospatial data for architects to use, and majority of these architects use Archicad . They usually import our data into the software, but there seems to be some bugs that occur during this import. Is there a free developers’ ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I customize right click menus?

...I'd like to add some common used features like "Save selection as > Object" . Hopefully it'd have the selection options for other items such as window, door, etc. , Like it is in the menu bar. I just think it is faster to have it as a right click....

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG Export with specific block attributes

One of our customers has recently purchased a Facility Management tool. They request a DWG file (plan view) which will be loaded into this tool. We have received specifications for this file, where one recuirement states that for each room there has ...

isolate 3d skin to show the map quantity

Hello guys, I'm making a schedule of skin walls, same as the image below. so... for example... I need to show just the "Plaster Gypsum External" quantity in 3D, so I click on element line and then "Select in 3D" option right? and appears this: my dou...

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Schedules in teamwork with linked windows and doors......

Hi, I have a specific question about interactive schedules and how to accomplish this: - A teamproject with hotlinked modules; 4 houses (House A, B, C D) with the main floorplan mostly the same in many stories - Have made a hotlink constructing the m...

Cadimage door curve resolution

Good evening. Cadimage door and windows, for the life of me I can't find where to change the 3d/elevation curve resolution for an arch top door. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks Jim

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes