Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lumion plug-in issue

I have a client that uses Lumion. I dowloaded the "bridge" ArchiCAD To Lumion Bridge for ArchiCAD 20 (I am on AC20) but the add-on manager says it is either outdated, or not a plug in (or something similar). I placed it in the import/export folder wi...

Resolved! Change order of lines on interactive Schedule?

This should be a simple question (...?) I'm creating an area schedule and and schedule reports: ATTIC 770 LOWER FLOOR 1330 UPPER FLOOR 1291 But I would like to start from lower level up. Lower, Upper, Attic. I'm assuming order is alphabetic, is there...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Server resources in Mac environment

I’ve noticed a strange new behavior with regard to server resources on our Mac network. Our projects, libraries, and some shared template materials (modules and drawings) are shared from a Mac server running 10.13.6. The machine running AC is also ru...

Data exchange with Revit 2018 via IFC

Hi Archicad community, I am encountering multiple problems when exporting an ArchiCAD 21 file into an IFC (2x3) for an MEP engineer using Revit 2018. I was wondering if anyone else is having these problems or if anyone can share their IFC Translator ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enscape V2.3 supporting ArchiCAD

Hey guys, I just wanted to give you a short briefing of what Enscape is and how you as an ArchiCAD user could benefit from using it. Enscape is a Virtual Reality and Real-Time rendering plugin for Revit, SketchUp, Rhino and now for ArchiCAD as well. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I load MEP library?

Greetings guys, I just started using Archicad MEP modeler and I wanted to give it a go and build a simple system just to test the software. But I am unable to do so because I cannot seem to find the pipe/duct library. Can you please help me find it? ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes