Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Exporting (all) Building Material Properties to IFC

Using IFC Translators, I'm able to export an IFC containing all Building Material properties (using "all IFC properties" in the Data Conversion setting). Unfortunately, this creates IFCPropertySingleValue for every property of every material. These p...

Identifying "Undefined" roof edges

I am trying to schedule the roof edges - eaves, ridges, hips, etc., which is easy enough. But the problem I am having is with single plane roofs - when the edges are "Undefined". There is no way to schedule these edges so that I could at least be awa...

Zone Schedule Name Sorting

Hello, Could someone please tell me how I can stop Archicad from sorting the Zone Names incorrectly? I've added numbers to my zone names for graphical clarity and convenience yet the schedule jumps from 1 to 10 then 2 to 20 then proceeds to 3-9. Than...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 22 DWG translators

Last week for the first time since I started using Archicad(2007) my engineers(Who use the latest AutoCAD) are unable to use the DWGs that I send to them. I sent them to two different sets of engineers and got the same response. I used both the built...

Bob Moore by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

SCHEDULE CHANGES IN PROPERTIES DEFAULT VALUES

Properties can have default values. These default values can be overwritten in a schedule. When a default value is overwritten the "link chain" icon in the object properties shows to be broken. Is there anyway to schedule objects by the status of thi...

gdford by Expert
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Library Part Maker Old Installation Files

Goodmorning. After the relase of Library Part Maker 22 the installation files of the previous versions are not available anymore on the official Graphisoft site. where i can get them? In our studio we are running some projects on ac 20 7001/7005 and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

error to export IFC

Hi! I have an error when I try to save a file as generic IFC only by layer, and on the report, I have this string of letter and numbers and when I try to find that element in ArchiCAD I cannot find the element. there is a way to see which object has ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Revit Ceiling Grids to IFC

Hi Forum We're helping to coordinate a project and on aspect is sprinkler and ceiling grids. The grids are coming from Revit (actually more like a hatch) and sprinkler from ARCHICAD Do anyone have experiences getting the Revit Ceiling Grids into IFC ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!