Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Cadimage Moving Forward

I am jumping from 19 to 22, working up my new template in preparation for 23 when it releases, and looking to decide what to do about my Cadimage tools. And found this an interesting read and has me wondering - https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/vi...

Schedules and 3D view

Dear all, I have a question regarding schedules. Some of the types of doors are not possible to view in 3D (I use that often for edition purposes). It's not only one type, several of them are not 'clickable'. This is teamwork project, so everything i...

Changing / pre-setting Object default settings?

Is there a way to set/change the default setting for the Object tool and other "complex library elements"? I would REALY like to change the default green (no. 4) Contour pen and the Background pen from 19 to (0) Transparent. I would also like to turn...

InForma by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PSets and Exchange Requirements

I have been looking for topics about exchange information in Archicad and how could this be set up. Since I was not able to find anything, I will ask/suggest a workflow. What we are stumbling upon is the required information that needs to be delivere...

agroni by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD model to Rhino3D

Is there a way to bring ArchiCAD model to Rhino without losing some of the geometry of the model? I tried to export as .3dm and with all the options available, but in Rhino I realized out of tens of windows I had created on ArchiCAD, I now had only t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Retieve local data files

Our Teamwork server crashed. Is there any way to retrieve the local copies of the files we worked on from our hard drives? I was able to retrieve those in the short cut list, but need to retrieve all my local files.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Coordinate systems / height elevation

So far while working with coordinate systems I was able to export an IFC file that has defined coordinates for the survey point (defined in the Project location in archicad). In the IFC, the distance of the components is also corresponding to the Sur...

agroni by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes