Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Door Operation Type vs Orientation

Sometime things get me really confused. When exporting a door to ifc the summary says Operation Type is SINGLE_SWING_RIGHT. Well the door is left swing which is clear in the Orientation. I have a feeling 99% of people look in the summary and...ok its...

Doors Schedule - Orientation

Hey, Working on a door schedule for a project. By standart, archicad shows 2 different types of doors even if the only difference is the orientation (R\L) I want the schedule to be able to show the quantity of the door without the orientaion (which i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to keep a current set of drawings; current

Hi, I work for a small practice and we're trying to organise an ArchiCAD template as well as a folder system for organising issued drawings. At the moment, we have an issued folder in which we put newly issued drawings in folders named with the date ...

ARCHITERRA - ROAD DIRECTION

During the ongoing Mobile World Congress 2012 held in Barcelona Spain, Huawei released their monsters. This is as their most recent handsets the Huawei Ascend D Quad and the Huawei Ascend D Quad XL. Huawei's greatest and quickest weapon of the two is...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

electric drawing with MEP modeler

hello, can I use Archicad MEP modler to make electric drawing , I mean to make circiut that connect between lamps and switchs . as Cadiamge electric does but not just 2d and if it can , does it have the power of connect the lamp and switches as easy ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Template - multiple facades

Hi All, I work for a builder who has for instance a house type which has 15 available facades - would I be able to get some advice on the best method for drawing and attaching these facades and publishing each set individually? Not only the facade mo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad to DWG

Problem: When I export view from publisher set to dwg it is all fine, but when I export from layout to DWG I have problem. Drawing in Autocad goes in to "Drawing and figure" layer, and then it acts like a block and it cannot be further modified in Au...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD and ETABS

On this page, GraphiSoft mentions ETABS: https://www.graphisoft.com/archicad/open_bim/structural_workflows/ Is there some documentation how you get the ArchiCAD model into ETABS and back?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes