Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rounding up to user defined intervals

Hi all , l'm very new to AC 22 new expressions feature and was wondering if there is a way to round up to a user defined length/number Say if you had a plasterboard sheet length at a given length and you wanted round up to standard sheet sizes (user ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

BimCloud Basic on a Mac Mini 2018

I'm considering buying a Mac Mini 2018 to become our new Bim Cloud Basic server. Right now we have a Mac Pro 2008 with Mac OS 10.11.6, 8 GB RAM and a SSD drive as Bim Cloud Basic server. Requirements are marked as 'Compatible, but not tested Operatin...

IFC

Saludos. Necesito ayuda para abrir un archivo 3d en formato IFC, el cual fue creado en Revit, no se cual es el mejor procedimiento y si tengo que bajar alguna aplicacion al archicad antes de proceder a abrirlo. Gracias.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Expression - Length Sum in Schedule

I want to round up length dimension of facade panels. However, when I use Length property in Schedule it is automatically summed up across elements. So if I have 8 elements 1,0m it shows 8m. It's a very nice feature but not in the case when I want to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IfcXML export error in Archicad 22

Hi All, I have a problem in saving my model in IfcXML format. It shows an error saying that cannot write output file. Is it because of the educational licence cant export it or other issues?? Looking forward to replies and thank you in advance.

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Schedule Error

What caused this error? Has anyone experienced the same thing and what is the solution so that this doesn't happen again? This is urgent to be resolved due to deadlines. Is this because of the Bug? thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Share surfaces with textures between projects

Hi I've created a new surface (kitchen tiles) with a specific texture (.jpg), i've used attribute manager to append this surface to a different project, but after I make the import it shows no surface (violet chess pattern). I'm asking if there is a ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC: Purge Objects

Hi all, Is there an easy way to purge specific objects and/or layers (are they layers natively?) and their related objects within an IFC file? I am hotlinking an IFC model from Revit into one project and there are sometimes unimportant geometry that ...