Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! I can´t rename or delete a new surface that I jus created

So, I´m working in a project (teamwork), I was creating new surfaces, but at the moment to rename it or delete it, it won't let me do any of the options, as I'm working in teamwork, I reserved the surface and it won't work either. any one knows why t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't import IFC Translator into project

Kind of a weird one, I've got a teamwork project that was started years ago, probably AC16 or 17, and recently came back to life and is now in AC22 with 22 libraries + migration libraries loaded. I've got to export an IFC for the structural engineer ...

cgrimley by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Problem with demolition phase in IFC viewer

I can't find an appropriate place to post this so forgive me. But, I am having problems exporting renovation filters to an IFC file. The IFC viewer the engineer uses cannot see the Demolition Phase. When he clicks on that Phase, all the elements disa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"Received data cannot be merged into your local copy"

I have a teamwork file in v21 that is getting this error message every few days. It initially only occurred for one user but is now affecting multiple users. I have deleted the local teamwork data for each user which helps for a couple of days but it...

• 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Rounding up to user defined intervals

Hi all , l'm very new to AC 22 new expressions feature and was wondering if there is a way to round up to a user defined length/number Say if you had a plasterboard sheet length at a given length and you wanted round up to standard sheet sizes (user ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

BimCloud Basic on a Mac Mini 2018

I'm considering buying a Mac Mini 2018 to become our new Bim Cloud Basic server. Right now we have a Mac Pro 2008 with Mac OS 10.11.6, 8 GB RAM and a SSD drive as Bim Cloud Basic server. Requirements are marked as 'Compatible, but not tested Operatin...

IFC

Saludos. Necesito ayuda para abrir un archivo 3d en formato IFC, el cual fue creado en Revit, no se cual es el mejor procedimiento y si tengo que bajar alguna aplicacion al archicad antes de proceder a abrirlo. Gracias.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!