Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

BIMCloud Manager configuration error

Hello, I have server with Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. I have successfully installed and configured BIMCloud Server. But I have error with BIMCloud Manager configuration. I confugured port and masteradmin password. And I have error when I finished Man...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not understanding GS implementation of Bluebeam into ArchiCAD

While there has been a means to receive Bluebeam markups from consultants into ArchiCAD v21 and up, as the Architect, I am not understanding why GS has not given us the Bluebeam markup tools right in ArchiCAD. This workflow expectation that consultan...

rm by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM global solutions

Just a question as we plan to go forward with BIM (meaning we work already with archicad in bimcloud) : What would be a good suite for 4D, 5D and 6D, starting from Archicad ? I've heard of Bexel manager, CostX, or BimOffice ? Does anybody know a good...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New BIMcloud Related Help Center Articles

Hello everyone, I'm happy to announce you that we released 2 new BIMcloud related articles on Help Center: How to Configure Snapshots to an External Storage How to Downgrade from BIMcloud to BIMcloud Basic I hope you will find them useful. Kind regar...

Purge unused in Attribute Manager

Hi, Could any one has the same issue with me or is it the way it is? I want to purge all surfaces and building materials in Attribute manage. I already deleted entire model but a lot of surfaces and building materials that are not assigned for are st...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

no graphics visible in ifc

I'm new to ArchiCAD. Using a trial version of 22. Love it, by the way. I'm experimenting with ifc models from this site: http://openifcmodel.cs.auckland.ac.nz/Model/Details/322 I see the differences in ArchiCAD between ifc open, and merge. Trying eit...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

BimCloud Classic For AC21 & AC22 Projects

Hi Today I work in a French Architecture Agency We work with AC22 We work allways with our Bimcloud classic into our agency It deals with a BimCloud 2018 to recieve AC21 projects I had and I want to collaborate by this way by AC22 project Today I can...