Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

schedule views

My window schedule elevation view does not show the window cills only the frame whichever view setting I try.They are showing up on the drawings ok so why not in the window schedule? AC21 W10

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mtext misplaced in ArchiCAD

Hello aramavet, If you still have this issue, I can take a look at it for you, if you can send me the DWG in a Private message (the ARCHICAD file and the Translator could also come handy). Regards,

Archicad Add in 17 to Revit 2017 import error

has anyone seen this error before? I can import the idc file - it even says the import was successful, and then this error pops up. Revit keeps telling me to go to Graphisoft for a solution - I have yet to find one! Help please! name is already in us...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule zones apartment building

Hi, I'm a newby on using Archicad, but it find it a powerful tool. As many, I'm coming from AutoCAD. I'm stucked in scheduling zones, and maybe you could help me: I have a building of 12 apartments, and I want to schedule each zone of the apartments ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Uniformat 2010 Classification

Hi, I would like to find and import the Uniformat 2010 Classification into ArchiCAD 21...there is an earlier version of Uniformat in my copy but I need to use the 2010 version...I have the CSI/CSC PDF with all the categories of the system but I can't...

How to open a bunch of Ancient ArchiCad files?

So I have some old archicad files from around 2003 that would be handy if i could access from my old days of study but there really doesnt seem to be any way to open them easily in AC 18 or 20,21 they are old .pne & .pmk filetypes from archicad 7 & 8

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes