Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

BIMcloud doesn't automatically save PLN backups

Hi all, We are having a problem with our archicad 21 and bim cloud where it stopped automatically saving .PLN files. The settings are set for every 3 hours although changing it doesn't help. The 'project root' settings are just not there for me (the ...

AEismann by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatization of external WORD documentation

Hi everyone, I was curious if there is any method by which I could link project info from my .pln file to a .doc file so that things like: surface areas, client info, site ID, etc. would be automatically filled in the .doc files that are describing t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Will BIMcloud basic run on Mac Mojave?

System requirements don't list Mojave as an option, and I'm wondering if I'm having trouble setting it up because I am running Mojave. I keep getting a message that BIMcloud server is not accessible.

svpribyl by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating graphics plan schedule that show the images

I know this may sound unusual in architecture but in my field (retail) it is bread & butter. I'm trying to create a schedule that tabulates all of the big graphics used in a store (we send them to printers for quote). To do this I want to schedule al...

Chazz by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMcloud 2019.1 Released

Dear All, BIMcloud 2019.1 is now available! The unified installer package is accessible on the BIMcloud download site. So far, we have tested the package with the AUS, FIN, INT, NED, NOR, NZE, SWE, UKI and USA language versions. Support for other ver...

Teamwork with different Archicad versions?

Welcome back Prachi, • Both will need to be on the same version of AC so either she upgrades or you install the previous version (which should not be a problem). • You don't need a dedicated server for TW though it helps but if you are working remote...

Elements schedule and total cost?

All - I have an elements schedule with one field being QUANTITY. Another field is COST. Can someone tell me if it is possible to have a formula or expression to multiply QUANTITY times COST to get a total cost for the quantity? When I try to do this ...

lagodue by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Openings edge area

Hey guys, How can I calculate openings edge area for formwork estimation. I am struggling to understand why the exposed area does not add the edge area of the oppening of a wall, but does if I change the wall to a morph. I have a basic concrete model...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes