Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this a schedule bug?

Hello I have a schedule that behaves very strange. I want to list the different skin areas but as you can see in the attached picture Archicad (21) does not merge uniform items as it should. ( I don´t have two building materials with the same name an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom AC21 properties to IFC properties

I created five custom properties via Archicad 21 under the group, which is called "Données" During my export ifc I lose these five custom properties I know how to create duplicate IFC parameters to make sure that some information is exported But I wa...

TeamWork in Archicad 21

Hi! I have a question, why same workstation in my office (they are all the same hardware and configuration), working on teamwork file sometimes when we "to release all" takes a long time? Tanks Happy Easter

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

schedule views

My window schedule elevation view does not show the window cills only the frame whichever view setting I try.They are showing up on the drawings ok so why not in the window schedule? AC21 W10

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mtext misplaced in ArchiCAD

Hello aramavet, If you still have this issue, I can take a look at it for you, if you can send me the DWG in a Private message (the ARCHICAD file and the Translator could also come handy). Regards,

Archicad Add in 17 to Revit 2017 import error

has anyone seen this error before? I can import the idc file - it even says the import was successful, and then this error pops up. Revit keeps telling me to go to Graphisoft for a solution - I have yet to find one! Help please! name is already in us...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes