Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Import from Sketchup - texture mapping

When I import a model from Sketchup, everything comes in perfectly with all images textures mapped correctly however everything is high gloss. If I convert to morphs (and then to object) I can then edit the surfaces to adjust the properties as requir...

Adobe Print Issue

I am an IT support guy and don't use the software, but when the users have issues, I try to figure them out. I have a 3 page document created using Archicad and in PDF format. If we print as is to the wide format, it fails. Reading some troubleshooti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Teamwork projects very slow - but only one one client

I have a weird problem, maybe someone here has experienced it before but I'm pretty baffled. It started with a large old project that had been created in AC19 and migrated to AC22, 1.2GB shared and reasonable slow on all our client machines, but part...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

property expressions, "NONE" or jump to next Line

Does anyone know a good way to jump into a new expression line (Add button)? Case: IF Typ is a wall show a wall-value If Not jump into next calculation. I tried "None" but it won't work in all of the cases I need this to shorten the expressions an ke...

lukaso by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Base Quantities for objects?

Hi, I've got a model with 870 suspended ceilings made with EcoPhone zone accessory, curtain wall or slab depending on the complexity. Now I want to check the area of all ceilings and also export IC Base Quantities. (net and gross area of ceiling) The...

Edit an Schedule

I am starting to work on a schedule provided by an alternate company, when working or trying to edit I have the following problems how can I edit or delete a cell or row in the schedule? if one of my interior doors is on the exterior schedule how cou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Exposed Area (Surface Schedule)

Hi all, Wasn't sure which section to post this. After testing and reading up on the documentation, it seems that a reduction is only applied when the edge is bordering the other. Is there a way to make it also apply the reduction through collision wi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining Individual Keynotes into One Description

Presently I am using Cadimage Keynotes to help create uniformity of building element descriptions throughout documentation. I wonder however, if it is possible to join together two or more specific Keynotes - for instance 'Cedar Bevelback Weatherboar...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes