Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad to Revit Strcuture

We've switched to Archicad from Revit recently. We have produced architectural and structural drawing set using Revit for long time. The issue for our firm is whether we can still use Revit Structure or also have to switched to other software for str...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Reserved Composite Structures vs. paste conflict?

Suddenly a bunch of duplicate composites appeared on a project. I am fearing what happened may have been the following, based on some warnings received by more than one user during send&receives: 1- User A reserved Composites and started renaming som...

Ignacio by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening DWG-files makes ArchiCAD crash

I'm having problems with ArchiCAD crashing when I try to open DWG files. My iOS is up to date, and I've tried several DWG files, so the problem is not a corrupt file. Could this just be an AutoCAD 2017 - AC21 issue? Any was of opening the files in a ...

Tendenz by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Override Default Cadimage Keynote Formatting

I can't seem to change the default cadimage keynote format - I've saved a favourite with my new formatting but every time I change from a text label and back to a cadimage keynote label it changes back to the blue 0.04.01 label without a pointer. I t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Extending the IFC4 Mapping in AC21

Today I was simulating (in my head ) a situation where the owner or investor demands a specific IFC parameter for an element. As an example I will take a Skylight on a flat roof. In the IFC4 Schema http://www.buildingsmart-tech.org/ifc/IFC4/final/htm...

agroni by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems exploding dwg

Apologies, I'm fairly new to Archicad. I have imported a colour version of an Ordnance Survey map to Archicad 21, and it looks perfect, exactly as it should. When I explode it however, everything goes black, and although I can select objects within t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes