Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Template from project

Is there an easy way to clean up a project (.PLN) file to retain views, existing objects & associated attributes but purge all other irrelevant data? I have a job containing elements which will be modified to suit the site but they needs to be presen...

Saving to previous versions

Hi everyone! I'd like just suggest that is there anyway to have a possibility to save a project in any version we need in Archicad? Let's say I have a project in Archicad 21 version. I need to share it with my assistant who has an anterior version (1...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Dwg-lines to ArchiCAD, not shown in 3D

Hello I have a dwg file and in the file there´s wireframe model of buildings corner and roof lines (the file is made by a guy who have measured the existing building). The wireframe is made of lines. The problem is that when I open the file in ArchiC...

KNA by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Type mapping in pre AC20?

I've got curtain walls in AC19 where I'd like to change the profiles and frames from IfcMember & Ifc Plate to IfcCeiling. Is it possible or is it only from AC20?

Curtain walls

Has anyone actually found a good way to schedule curtain walls...? Would be interested to hear from those who have and what their schedules look like. /Fred

fhedberg by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reserving 2D elements on the same story

I work on 2D elements on the same story as my co-worker. I work on one corner of the plan and the co-worker works on another corner. It seems like I cannot reserve the 2D elements because my worker is also working on the same 2D elements as I do, lik...

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes