Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can fill areas be used in expressions?

Can the fill area be used in expressions? Im getting my head around the new expressions. Great to have some calculation abilities in AC now. We use the fill tool to calculate and keep track of different ways of measuring the area of the site and buil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork wish: Automatic Reservation

It would be nice if every time a select something it would automatically reserve it - if not reserved by another. It would also be nice if EVERY dialog had an option to reserve the element(s) it involved, Including reserving all text found in the Sea...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing multiple versions of AC on BIM Cloud Basic

Hello all, I just got a new computer to designate as our BimCloud Server and just installed bimcloud with v21; I'm interested in installing v22 and am unsure of what the smart or correct correct way would be. We're not gonna be doing any project in v...

mi_jan by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Three Clicks: ARCHICAD to Twinmotion free webinar

What can three clicks do? Find out in our ARCHICAD to Twinmotion free webinar presented by Abvent and GRAPHISOFT US on July 18, at 11 a.m. (EST). During the webinar, you'll see how quickly you can move projects from ARCHICAD 22 into Twinmotion 2019 f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! custom text fields?

In my components lists I am trying to add custom text fields, which do show up in the list. However, they are locked and I cannot enter any text. Any ideas? Thx

lagodue by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC Objects as Viewed in Revit

Hi, I am stumbling through IFC data exchange with our consultants for the first time and while I have had no problems with our Structural Engineers, our MEP folks have noted a problem. Mainly the way objects are showing up in revit for 2D drawings. B...

Schedule Zone Property with area

Hello there, I have looked everywhere but can't find a simple solution for this: I have created a "finishing" property to each zone in the project as an option list. Until now I have used it for Graphic Override combinations but I want also to genera...

Start a new conversation!

Labels