Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

v18 - Module - Stopped

Anyone able to get the v18 Module to start if it won't come up on it's own? Tried restarting services, whole server, logs don't seem useful. Thanks!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Template for AC 21

I created a great template file in our office that we've been using for quite a few years now. My question is; is there a point where I should start from scratch and create a new one? I've always migrated the template from the last version of ArchiCA...

• 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex window and simple schedule

Hello I have been looking around and cant seem to find how to generate a simple window schedule from a grouping of 3 or four window. I have marked all the windows to make the schedule but everything is separated. I have attached a screen shot to see ...

Foti by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SQL Parameters

Entering the "SELECT parameters FROM Objects" gives me all Parameters of every Object. they seem to be in one extra table in the column "Parameters". How can I Select Objects having one single Parameter (f.e. "testparameter001" in common.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why sketchup ?

Hey gays basically i am using ArchiCAD for 3D modeling and rendering, my question is do i need to use sketchup to gain an advantage over other archicad users those at the same level of mine. will it give me more freedom to edit and deal with 3Ds comp...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Working with Google Earth Pro (V7.3)

I have created a very large building complex and I want to send it to Google Earth Pro. I first tried to do it the normal way by opening the design in the 3D window and then clicking on File/interoperability/Send to Google Earth. After about 15 to 20...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes