Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! Archicad and 3d scanners.

At our university we will study CAD's including Archicad next year. I was also told that our studies will include reverse engineering using 3d scanners according one of educational project. But nobody tells me which and how. Could you tell me wich 3d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server Creating New Drive

Has anybody had this problem and know of a fix? We store our BIM Server project data on a drive called DATA. DATA drive must have gone offline or not mounted very quickly after a restart and the BIM20 which is set to store its data on the DATA drive ...

aaron s by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fbx export

Fbx export doesn't consider each élément like a box, mesh or other By working with Unity it's not possible to create collider interactions between our model and Unity création

Collaboration bug

Creating a layer set is possible without having to reserve the manager. However, when a collaborator reserves the entire file, it becomes impossible to send the changes made to the BIM server. This conflict also exists for all other element creations...

Unable to open teamwork project

Hello! I was working on a teamwork project (Archicad 19), but when I put send&receive the file froze and I had to force it to close. After that, I haven't been able to open the teamwork project anymore. I get a message that says "Error occurred durin...

teamwork.JPG
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiSKETCHY alternative?

Hi to all who use and like ArchiSKETCHY for making presentation and schematic drawings look a bit looser and hand drawn. Now that I am using AC 21, I have found I need to purchase the entire ArciSUITE from Cigraph just to get ArchiSKETCHY. Communicat...

rm by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC 4 issue with Door type

Hello, IfcDoorStyle should be deprecated detract from IfcDoorType. (http://www.buildingsmart-tech.org/ifc/IFC4/final/html/schema/ifcarchitecturedomain/lexical/ifcdoorstyle.htm) Am I do something wrong with IFC2x4 Schema management in ArchiCAD 21 ? Th...

Cleaning Up Embedded Library

I've never figured out how to clean up the library, so let's start with something simple;) In the image, I have no clue what albero_sole.png is. It seems to be part of "Alnus Cordata parts (Do not modify)", which is something I'm pretty sure I don't ...

d_name_005.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!