Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Saving Archicad 20 layout drawings to dwg

I would like to save the layout with title blocks into DWG files, however when i open them the do not save the same just the drawings. I have saved chosen the translator to be in "paper space with cropped views"

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing DXF/DWG files into ArchiCAD

I've read the following: https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/tips/collaboration/dwg/import-dxfdwg-files-to-archicad-2/ I'd just like to check that there aren't any pitfalls similar to in Revit. For Revit, linking a DWG was the best option wherever poss...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Restoring a v16 BIM server

Hello, A hardware failure caused our very old Mac server (kept for v16 BIM compatibility) to become inoperable. Restoration of that system is not feasible. We have a backup of the BIM server data directory with all the projects. I installed the BIM s...

Relative Zones in Schedules

I am working on Appliance and Plumbing Schedules. I would like to list the objects by the room zone that they are in. In my model I have zones for each room, but I also have some overall zones in the same areas on hidden layers. My schedule is not se...

PlumbingSchedule.jpeg
TracyGA by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Full Element ID in Schedules

In the previous versions of Archicad, the Full Element ID of objects was able to be adjusted within a schedule that referenced it (as long as the layer was on). In version 21, it seems that is no longer the case and that the IDs can now only be adjus...

TracyGA by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Window+door schemes with walls in 2D symbol

Hi everybody, I am facing a problem when trying to generate door schedule with wall in 2D symbol. Is there any option to add a penetrated wall on a certain distance on each side of the frame? I guess that is pretty useful feature which i cannot find....

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic or semi Cell size to fit

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way or an option to auto adjust all schedule cell sizes to fit to the content? Every time I modify a schedule enough I will need to go and double click on the black lines in the ruler to make it fit to the content of...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes