Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Spacing in restructured schedule

Is there a way to adjust the spacing between columns / rows in a restructured schedule? At the moment, it is set to 2mm, but I can't seem to find where to change this.

Bruce by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apply template settings to a project

Can you apply template settings to a project? The project has been started with the OOTB template, a few layouts have been setup and drawings issued but there are a number of elements and the continued design development that would benefit from the p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Modelling in ArchiCAD for 3D printing

Hello everyone, I am currently using ArchiCAD 21 to modell things for 3D printing of architecture models and everything was going fine till the actual printing procedure came. The printer used was PreForm Form 2. The problem is depicted in an attache...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Export AC file to Solid work

Hi, How to export ArchiCAD 20 file to Solid work 3D software. We tried with .ifc format, but its showing some error. Reply please. Thank you, Roopa A

Roopa A by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PLN / BIMPROJECT backups

Hi, I've been getting conflicting advice as to what is the best means of BIM server configuration for PLN snapshots and BIM PROJECT snapshots. At the moment I've left it as is, attached: PLN snapshots everyday, keep last 10 copies, starting from 4pm ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DAE export

Hello, DAE export seems a promising way for communicating with other 3d softwares, but for the moment I can't use it because of the material names not being retained. Materials are called material 1, material 2, ... and so on without logic. Hope you ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 likes