Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DWG Translator for AC20 - looking for an xml file

I'm looking to see if someone has an xml file that can "cleanly" translate my AC20 floorplan view into a DWG properly. What do I mean by "properly" well.....right now the settings I've adjusted continue to place a "fill" type element whereever I have...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule background fill on layouts opaque

Hi Folks, My schedules in one of my projects are displaying on layouts with an opaque gray fill, as shown in attachement. When exploded into lines, text and fills, fill is an AirSpace with an RGB fill background color. I see no place to control drawi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork

Hi, I started using teamwork in ArchiCAD 20. I work on one project with two of my friends. We dont't know how to unlock everything in file for everyone. For ex. I can work in all storys but my friends can't select, move, change enything. Then they se...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Work remotely across the Atlantic

About half a year ago I moved back to Hungary. The office I worked at in Sacramento, CA wanted to keep working with me. The plan was to go with VPN. Unfortunately what works OK locally doesn't work across the pond. Although I was their BIM manager in...

zoli79 by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zones viewed in Bluebeam Revu

I hope this is the best place to post this inquiry... Currently using AC20 & publishing / saving PDF files from layouts, marquee model views, etc... When zones are used, the set area shows up in Revu as a purple transparent fill. These "fill" areas d...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

list component: rounded

Hi! I created a parameter.gsm to calculate the percentage of floor material and applied it to a six floors. The list I generate has 2 problems 1 / does not group the same surfaces (red marker) 2 / The sum is incorrect but rounded (yellow marker) Than...

mest79 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge uniform items length problem!

Hi there! Is it possible in any way to merge uniform items in schedules with different length (as it is calculating with volumes or areas, for ex. see attached pics.), so I get just a summary length of all the items? Thanks ahead!)

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom pipe profile in MEP Modeler

Hi. Is it possible to create a custom pipe profile for MEP Modeler? What I need is to have a "box" that contains pipes and insulation. Square "duct" containing foam and one or more round pipes.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC importing issues

I am having various issues when importing a Consultant's IFC model. He has installed the Graphisoft plug-in for Revit but it is bringing in a very recent version of our Building Model as well as Storey Levels that are not being used and finally their...