Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AC21 Window/Door Schedule Issue

Aloha All, I am unable to edit the schedule matrix to the proper types etc. . . W1 eg is a Gliding window, yet it appears here as a Casement. Other AC21 users are able to edit and change this in the screen pix shown, but i am not, right click I get '...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't publish to dwg

Just tried to publish something to dwg for the first time in ArchiCAD 21, and it appears that the option is not available to me. "dwg" does not appear as a file type in Publisher, and under File>Interoperability>DXF-DWG, I have no options for transla...

Convert surveyor's DWG into AC 8.1

I have an architect/planner who still uses Archicad 8.1. He has been given a DWG from a surveyor and wants to be able to use it in 8.1. Can this be done and what conversion steps are necessary?

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC SpaceBoundary and ARCHICAD 20

Hello, I'm currently working with Archicad 20 to export my building in IFC data format. I need the IFC for energy analysis purpose. The energy analysis software requires IFC Space Boundaries - 2nd level. In the IFC Translation Setup, I could only fin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Configuration - Adding a Double Door

Hey Guys, Using CADimage window maker, I want to add a double swing door in this window configuration (which is easy), however I need to make one door smaller then the other. Not using door maker as the window maker gives me options with the overall ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Baluster Count

Hello everyone, is there a way to schedule the baluster count in a schedule? Using the new railing tool obviously. I have some railings in stairs of a house and I need to count the amount of post for budget and buying purposes, can I do it in a sched...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule Criteria/Field - Orientation for N,E,S,W

Do we have a convenient way to schedule exterior surface area of Walls per Project Orientation/Location settings ? Perhaps there is a Field we can add to a Schedule for this ? Can we create a new Fields? Or do I have to do it with layers/ID... I freq...

Archicad 21 Stair & Railing schedule -Property Object

Hello Friends, I need hep. How to know Railing Length in schedule list ? And where is the Property Object for Stair and Railing (info box) gone? I'm working for cost estimate with calculate database +property object... Please anyone can help me [/img...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Areas: Measured vs. Calculated

Can someone please explain the difference between Measured vs. Calculated areas? From what I can find the calculated areas allow for reductions that I can define. However, when I turn off any reductions the numbers still come out different and oddly ...

TracyGA by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes