Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Window/Door schedule set-up issue

hi everyone, I've started using ArchiCAD very recently and I'm trying to create a window/door schedule like this one in the picture I've attached. the thing is: 1st - I don't know how to make those levels/grids show up 2nd - I don't know how to add c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New stair and rails tools components listing

Hi, I'm trying to obtain list of components from the new stair and rail tools without any success. I have tried to modify rail and stair objects components, (baluster, treads, etc) adding components to his properties script. Total failure. I have als...

godi by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation windows don't show up in schedule AC20

I'm working on a remodel and trying to schedule the new windows in the existing exterior wall. When I open my standard schedule the existing and demolished windows show up. After rooting through the new criteria I find the Renovation Status criteria,...

IFC tagging of an object

I am reviewing IFC data received from an Electrical Consultant and there are some blank fields that I think he should be completing as well as a couple that I think he has got wrong. I was struggling to find a resource that would tell me for example ...

ArchiCAD STAR(T)

Hi all, I'm working on a project that's being done in ArchiCAD STAR(T) 2017 and I need to show items to be demolished. As I'm used to the Renovation Filter in the full Archicad version I'm not too sure how to this correctly. I can't remember how this...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update 3011 - BIM Server no longer working

Hi, Just installed update 3011 and am no longer able to access or configure the server. I get "Server / Module configuration failed" and "error occurred during the configuration process". Any insight into this? Thanks.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling clerestory windows

Does anybody know if it is possible to use a zone on a lower story (the second floor) to schedule a clerestory window that is hosted by a wall from an upper story (the third floor)? My goal is to have the info from the lower zone (room name and numbe...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules: ArchiCAD20 Wardrobe Elements in Schedule

Hi, I would like to do a schedule from my wardrobes in Elements. But it just works as one piece. Is there any way to do this as a wardrobe Element so in the list he will separate the things and not to draw wall elements piece by piece?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Goodies AC21: Roof Accessories

I know it's no longer supported, but Goodies for AC21 are offered. AC21 Goodies Has anyone had success using the Roof Accessory tool? I've got it installed, but can't find the associated library part. (Roof Surfacer)