Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Zone Area Schedule - show areas for multiple zones

Hi, How can I show the area for two apartment zones next to each other in a schedule. ie. the apartment area, the balcony area and the total of the two in three columns of a schedule. See spreadsheet attached And is there any way to link the zones? C...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Stamp: Round up Occupancy?

Using the Zone Stamp: Is there a way to round up the occupancy number without tweaking the 'Area per Person in sq. ft.' or adding 'Number of Additional Occupants'?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Keynote Indicator Geometry

The default shape is hexagon...I thought I have seen it before where you can change the shape to round. Can anyone tell me where can I find that? Thanks

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduel of space boundaries

In energy model review I can see what structures and area linked to the zone. I want the same info listed in a schedule. This way its possible to see what surface, structures or other boundaries a zone is made up whit. The key element here is that th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

.xyz files

Can an .xyz file (presumably a point cloud from another application) be opened or viewed in ArchiCAD?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

rotating elements in 3D

Hi, In archicad 19 - there was a function where you could rotate and split elements in 3D - but I'm not sure here to find this on archicad 20. Im not talking about rotating elements in 2D, but rotating the element, such as a wall for example, and rot...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bim server settings dissappear

This has happened to me me 4 times now that all of a sudden all BIM sevrer setup data, such as users and project just gets wiped out. Only the master admin can log in. The project files are there in the folder but the server needs a new setup. Is thi...

How to update server module

Hello everyone, It's the first time that I'm testing BIM SERVER for archicad and I have a problem with the updates. I updated bimserver and Archicad to the latest version but in the server modules I still have version 20.0.0.3016, so Archicad doesn't...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes