Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

3DS File refuses to export

Hi, I'm having an issue in AC19 where the project fails to export a 3DS - it just sits there spinning. It happily generates OBJ or DXF files, but I need 3DS for my purposes. The folder shows some empty scratch files that get created, but no real idea...

Cadimage bracing

Are any of the Kiwi users here using the bracing tool? Have you been able to use it for subfloor bracing lately? I used to use it up until last year some time, but it has had some issues which supposedly have now been fixed, but I still cannot get it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Schedule

Is there a way of multiplying area and number of windows within the schedule in Archicad 20?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I transfer my AC20 project to an architect using AC17?

There has been a change of project architects on a project I have been working on. I have been using ArchiCAD 20 and the new contracted architect is using ArchiCAD 17. Any thoughts on the best way to transfer the project to him, so that he can contin...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage Roof Coverings

How do i figure out what centres my purlins are at because they are not spacing at the centres that i filled out in the settings

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MS Surface Studio

Was a little bit excited to see Microsoft release the Surface Studio (https://youtu.be/BzMLA8YIgG0) the other day - the type of desktop/digital drawings board I've been wishing for a while now. Any news on if/when/ever ArchiCAD will be compatible wit...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free multi-platform Point Cloud processing software

One ARCHICAD user mentioned a software on Twitter which I think could be very useful for anybody who is trying to bring in Point Clouds to ARCHICAD: https://twitter.com/OddGoderstad/status/684675050738442240 Turned out that he is using a free multi-p...

AC20 | Blank Door Schedule on Layout

This keeps happening... open up the Layout with the Door Schedule and only the headers display. Update Drawing and only the headers display. Open Source View from Context Menu, all doors are scheduling as expected. Go back to Layout, Update Drawing, ...

Door Schedule Layout.jpg

Archicad to 3ds. Textures problem.

Hi. I have problem with exporting archicad model to 3ds max with properly mapped textures. I do everything as advised (export with "surfaces" and "archicad textures information" options ticked). All textures are exported as a .bmp format and are not ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New to Forum & NBS Referencing Wall composites

Hi All, Firstly i wanted to say hi to all, as i am new to the forum and sure there will be many more posts asking for your help (after checking the search icon), Being new to the software i have researched on how to schedule out materials and having ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes