Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Cadimage framing accessory

I see alot of references to this product in the forums but Cadimage website doesn't seem to offer it anymore. Have they discontinued? I am looking for a decent way to show and account for framing / building materials similar to the way Chief Architec...

Zone List scheme

Wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the LAYER filter in a Zone list scheme. The layer filter does not seem to properly filter by layers. The "use all layers" does seem to work. But, if changes are made in this dialog, it does not seem to ...

BIM Project backup/snapshots not working

My BIMSERVER schedules aren't working. All my projects on bimservers are set to: One .PLN once a week, save the one One .BIM project every day, save three But as you can see in the enclosed image .BIM project backups aren't made, they are old even if...

Bimserver schedules error.PNG
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting IFC using a coordinates file

Hi there, We have a model in ArchiCAD which has been setup on (0,0,0), but needs to be exported with specific coordinates for federation with other Autodesk models which are setup around survey coordinates. So I know that we can't change the coordina...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Missing Wall Accessory Objects

Tried installing accessories. Wanting to use the wall accessories and I get the Missing Wall Accessory Objects. Tried reinstalling but no solution. Any suggestions?

capture-20171117-190418.png

Column Sizes in a schedule

I had asked quite some time ago about getting the SCHEDULE COLUMN width's to act more like the LAYOUT GRID where I could set up a BASE COLUMN WIDTH then if a WINDOW or DOOR was larger, it would occupy 2 columns, etc... I have now seen that the column...

RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange Add-on Available now

Hi All The RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange Add-on for ARCHICAD 21 is available for FREE now. The RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange for ARCHICAD 21 enables ARCHICAD users to import RFA (Revit Families) into their ARCHICAD project as objects including doors and ...

BIM6x RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange Add-On for ARCHICAD 21.jpg
Link by Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Universal coordinates Schedule

Hi, I want to know if it is posible to do an Universal coordinates Schedule. I have tried to do it, and I check every object parameter oj Universal coordinates object, and no one show the universal coordinates in the schedule. Thank for the help!

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 19 issue

So today while I had ArchiCad 19 open, we had a sudden drop in power. The UPS was slow to respond resulting in my PC hanging for a sec before shutting down and restarting. After the restart I tried to re-open Archicad and get presented with a "Cache ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes