Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Contract Workers Time/Pay/Project Software

Hello, I didnt know what section to post this in and I felt this might have been the closest. I do contract drafting work for a few different clients. I was wondering if other people in similar situations used any good software to track hours done on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis: duplicate lights created

Exporting a model containing cone lights from AC19 to artlantis 5 or 6, I always end up with several duplicate artlantis lights for each AC light. They are all on axis with the light source, but spaced at various distances away. I've always just clea...

artlantis.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 Window/Door Schedule Issue

Aloha All, I am unable to edit the schedule matrix to the proper types etc. . . W1 eg is a Gliding window, yet it appears here as a Casement. Other AC21 users are able to edit and change this in the screen pix shown, but i am not, right click I get '...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't publish to dwg

Just tried to publish something to dwg for the first time in ArchiCAD 21, and it appears that the option is not available to me. "dwg" does not appear as a file type in Publisher, and under File>Interoperability>DXF-DWG, I have no options for transla...

Convert surveyor's DWG into AC 8.1

I have an architect/planner who still uses Archicad 8.1. He has been given a DWG from a surveyor and wants to be able to use it in 8.1. Can this be done and what conversion steps are necessary?

KeesW by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC SpaceBoundary and ARCHICAD 20

Hello, I'm currently working with Archicad 20 to export my building in IFC data format. I need the IFC for energy analysis purpose. The energy analysis software requires IFC Space Boundaries - 2nd level. In the IFC Translation Setup, I could only fin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Configuration - Adding a Double Door

Hey Guys, Using CADimage window maker, I want to add a double swing door in this window configuration (which is easy), however I need to make one door smaller then the other. Not using door maker as the window maker gives me options with the overall ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Baluster Count

Hello everyone, is there a way to schedule the baluster count in a schedule? Using the new railing tool obviously. I have some railings in stairs of a house and I need to count the amount of post for budget and buying purposes, can I do it in a sched...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule Criteria/Field - Orientation for N,E,S,W

Do we have a convenient way to schedule exterior surface area of Walls per Project Orientation/Location settings ? Perhaps there is a Field we can add to a Schedule for this ? Can we create a new Fields? Or do I have to do it with layers/ID... I freq...