Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cadimage Door showing concrete fill on plan???

Ive drawn a cadimage door - and on plan view it shows up with a concrete fill underneath it. how do i delete the concrete fill out so it just shows the door? (its not a fill drawn by the fill tool but somehow attached to the door settings) i tried ch...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window schedule and layouts

I haven't done window schedules in archicad for many years because in my previous job, they were manually in autocad... I do get all the data I need from the window objects to the schedule, that's not the problem, but layouting schedules causes some....

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Notes in Schedule

I added a Custom Text as to a schedule and change the title to Note but it doesn't allow me to write anything on it....am I missing something here?

Screen shot 2016-06-17 at 9.53.34 PM.png
Llian by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help for managers with a sense of humor

There have been some back and forth posts here this week with the official unveiling of version 20. How about lightening the mood a bit, but still ArchiCAD related? We had a new hire start this week and I posted some images in our IM chat for him as ...

Shell Negative Volume Schedule

Hi All, Could anyone help me with an issue I've found where the calculated volume of a revolved shell turns out as a negative quantity? I'm trying to determine the total volumes of various materials within a composite structure shell. The attached sc...

Schedule screen grab.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Formatting TeamWork activities in excell CSV

Hi all, this is a excell related issue, but lets see if somenoe can help me with this... Iam trying to make a report of teamwork activities in excel, In order to accomplish that, i export teamwork activities as CSV file and import it to excel as a te...

leceta by Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes