Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Realflow vs Archicad

Does anyone know if it is even possible whithout having to do extensive workarounds, to have an Archicad model interact With the elements in RealFlow? .Kamelite

Kamelite by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

q: windows sunshade in schedule

Hi everyone! I have a problem with windows shutters not showing in Windows Schedule: it is interesting because the shutters are visible in List elements. Since I'cant put dimensions or any extra details in list, I would prefer to solve problem in Sch...

Nausicaa by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

updating bim server 18

we are running bimserver 18 v.3006 on a dedicated mac server. i have tried to update it using ARCHICAD 18 Update 8004. The installer required me to install Archicad on the server, and once I did that, it updated archicad to 8004, but it never mention...

acnoob17 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Window / Door Schedules

Hi all, first time forum uses. Archicad 19 User Could anybody assist with how to exclude windows & doors from the schedules. I have adjoining properties with windows that i dont wish to show in schedules. Also i wish to not show the garage doors. tha...

Zone finish for walls, floors and ceiling

Hello Is it possible to define the default finish for zones? I want to schedule a lot of zones with different custom finishes and it would be a lot easier to choose from a predefined list. I am aware of the CUSTOM option, it would be nice if the valu...

uisanata by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

New Request for Graphisoft Team

Hello, I have a new request for downloading Archicad goodies on the Graphisoft web site. Currently (if you're come from Europe) we must download separately all goodies. Is it possible for Graphisoft (like for goodies download for USA) to add one dmg ...

Problem with cadimage door

Hello everyone! I'm having a problem with a cadimage door (I'm using cadimage in an Archicad 19 EDU version), as you can see in the attached pic the door has this points about 2' from it and is displaying wrong and making the wall show wrong, in 3D e...

arqrivas by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Siding in section

This isn't a major issue, but it would be nice to have the siding of exterior walls displayed as overlapping, appearing to be more realistic and easy to distinguish from the sheathing and air gaps. So how do you go about doing that? Surely there exis...