Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! Save as ArchiCAD as an IFC format Error Message

Hi Everyone, I am an absolute beginner with ArchiCAD. I have been trying to save as an ArchiCAD model as an IFC file but I couldn't manage to do so neither export an IFC file nor import an IFC file generated from Revit, and I need it urgently as I ne...

Untitled01.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong scale when exporting from Archicad 21 to C4D

Hey guys, I'm faceing a problem when exporting my file to c4d, I set my units in both archicad and C4D in cm, the scale factor in the cinema 4D settings in archicad is 1 so everything seems right but still getting false scale in cinema 4d. any help ?...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message in 18 when opening all files

Hi I have just started to have this message / report open up on every file - can anyone help? Thanks, C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\ArchiCAD 18\ArchiCAD.exe Unused in temporary folder : 778843.8 MB File not found in the library while operating on file ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening Width, Opening Height in Measured Units

I want to create a window/door schedule that has the opening width and opening height in individual columns in measured units (feet-inches). For example, in the Archicad 21 Commercial Template, these are labeled as follows and noted in blue typeface:...

KEY NOTES

Hi Guys, For the life of me I cannot find a way to make a keynote. I want to make a label that allows me to type in the content and pick a shape for it. That way I could differentiate between doors and window etc in the elevations. It seems so basic,...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to bring in PDF vectorial content

Anybody can suggest a way of bringing in the vectorial data in a PDF (lines, perhaps fills, perhaps text) so that it is editable in Archicad? I am trying an online converter to DWG with so-so results.

Ignacio by Advisor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Google earth terrain model thru Sketchup

I am trying to import a Google Earth terrain model into Archicad thru Sketchup. I was able to do this just this past winter. Sketchup has since changed it's ways and requires one to own Sketchup PRO ($695.00) to have this functionality. Are there oth...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Small Cursor

Hy.I have a new dell laptop.I have a 3840x2160 resolution.I install the archicad and the black cursor is very very small!!!Can you help me?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes