Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Asset survey

I have been asked by a long standing client to carry out a survey of all the M&E assets in his five storey approximately 200 room building which I have as a current AC model. The kind of things to pick up are relatively simple e.g. domestic grade fit...

Template archicad 19

Hi, I'm totally new in archicad. I'm intressted in BIM. And in my free time i would like to model my private house in BIM. Could any body share me a european template file to model my house

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad won't let me add gutter to roof covering

Hi, Im having a bit of trouble adding a gutter to a particular roof edge. I have had this problem before - but was fixed as the roof was not drawn straight (was about 0.1mm off) when i straightened the roof last time - I was able to add a gutter fine...

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 9.36.26 AM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing a Rhino file into Archicad causes scaling

I have saved a selection in rhino as a .3dm file and imported it into Archicad 20 through 'merge' and the library. The object is however slightly scaled larger. I have tried re-import and it all results in a slightly scaled object. What more can I tr...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Element Classification - "Building Element Proxy"

Element Classification - "Building Element Proxy" I am trying to make sure an IFC I am sending out to share with the Contractor and other Consultants has the correct Element Classification. My walls and ceilings are all fine but the Raised Access Flo...

Schedule of objects - impossible to annotate previews?

Hi all, I would like to make schedules of the furniture in a project directly from our model. This is ArchiCAD 20 INT. The furniture has been made from morphs turned into into GDL-objects, and I have set up a schedule that lists the objects with ID, ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes